Tuesday 28 June 2011

Dance Dance Dance

Ah, it was a matter of time before Boys Noize appeared on here!

I am going to see Chemical Brothers on Saturday and to say I can't wait would be an understatement. I am currently taking myself through their back catalogue and I REALLLLLLLLLLY WANT TO DANCE NOW! I love them so much, but have never seen them - shocking! I tried a few years ago but they were rained off stage (WTF!) - I would have been angry, but it was one of the best festivals of my life - Boys Noize DJing on a bus and dancing for hours with my friend Guppi - doused in glitter. Ah happy memories.

I love festivals, and I love dancing. I would say that dancing is probably my favouritest thing to do in the world......

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Digitalism are playing. I love love Digitalism sooooooo much! Their new album 'I Love You Dude' is not what I was expecting at all. The songs have a slightly happier poppier vibe about them which I wasn't sure about at first. But after the initial shock at their change in direction, I've decided I like it. Their first album 'Idealism' was pure genius, I guess it is hard to top that. Every song on 'Idealism' is brilliant and I would pick a new favourite with every listen, but there seems to be something lacking on the new album. There is no Jupiter Room equivalent on 'i love you dude'. Maybe I just need to listen to it more.



Oh gosh! I forgot about this guy. Admit it - we all wish we had a friend who dances like this! It's pretty spectacular


Hmmm... I am gonna go put Chemical Brother Electronic Battle Weapon 7 on really loudly now.

Grand

BeeAnchor x

No comments:

Post a Comment