Sunday 26 June 2011

GÜTEN MORGEN

Morning!Morning!

Its about a gazillion degrees in my flat at the moment, and there is some festival going off along the river which is reverberating off the buildings and sounds awful. Nevertheless - it is SUNNY so I am H A P P Y! I think ginger beer and a park are on the cards for the rest of the day.

As always I woke early - this is never ever by choice, I would be sleeping 'til at least half ten if I had things my way. My flat just gets sooooo warm and the sun comes straight through the blinds. Gah! But this Sunday morn I don't mind as I have a chance to do some unnecessary shopping!

Look it!


And I found these wonderous things:

Right well - its fast approaching the afternoon period and this post is entitled "good morning", so I am just going to quickly post about the amazingness that is Henry Hollands bone tights, and make myself a pot of Sri Lankan tea. Henry Hollands House of Holland bone tights are the most Bianca-esk tights I have ever seen. The only thing I dislike about them is the fact that I cannot buy them yet. I NEED THEM!

The most fantastic tights in the world
http://www.house-of-holland.blogspot.com/?link&page=news

I think everyone should watch his promo video - It's so 90's.In a good way. I am sold!



Grand

BeeAnchor x

No comments:

Post a Comment