Thursday 22 September 2011

iLiKECRANES (a crane a day keeps the evil at bay)

Sooooooooooooo..... Legend has it if you fold one thousand cranes a crane flies down and grants you a wish. I am planning on making this happen sooner rather then later for me. My house is full of them. Plus you can wear them too....

BeeAnchor hair designs


BeeAnchor hair designs


BeeAnchor hair designs

BeeAnchor Crane Brooches
BeeAnchor hair designs

BeeAnchor hair designs
I think her eye may need replacing

BeeAnchor hair designs

BeeAnchor hair designs

She is my best model though!


They are made using carefully selected material and are extremely durable. Like them? Come down to Reetsweet at Corn Exchange October 1st and 2nd where I will be selling them :D

think I'm up to about 450 cranes now.... getting there!

Grand

BeeAnchor

No comments:

Post a Comment